Zipline with alligators, ride on roller coasters and even a trip to Mars: Orlando offers virtual attractions for all ages
From the comfort of their own home, “virtual visitors” can now climb 200 feet, equivalent to a 60-meter roller coaster drop, watch fireworks from the famous Cinderella Castle, zip-line over alligators and even learn from experts how to draw Mickey Mouse. All information is available on the blog VisitOrlando.com/blog.
Try it all in Orlando
• Try walking on rollercoaster taller, make a zipline with alligators , or stay in main street in front of Cinderella's castle. THE Orlando Virtual Tour takes viewers to 85 experiences in Orlando, from theme parks, hotel restaurants to shopping spots, all with a 360degree perspective.
More theme park experiences
• At Walt Disney World – Preview new rides like Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. Also enjoy meeting characters and much more exclusively on the D channel isney Parks at the YouTube .
• In Universal Orlando Resort – travel to different worlds and virtually as in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley and experience the parks in 360-degree videos of some of the most popular roller coasters. It is also possible to explore the restaurants that make up Universal CityWalk from from the Universal channel Orlando Resort on YouTube .
• LEGOLAND Florida Resort – Explore LEGOLAND® Florida Resort Castle virtually through the twists and turns of the The Dragon , a steel roller coaster for indoors and outdoors.
• Relax and float virtually alone on the winding river which is part of the water park located in the luxurious garden of the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort.
• Explore a lake in a giant swan-shaped boat through the tour at Lake Eola Park in downtown Orlando.
• Float downriver with geysers gushing into the Aquatica's Roa's Rapids at Aquatica water park Orlando that offers this virtual action experience with high tides and geysers.
Interactions with Animals
• At Gatorland's School of Croc, every day at 10 am Orlando) there is a live on Facebook which shows the animals and their adventures. In the afternoon, the channel YouTube shares live encounters with animals including snakes, crocodiles, alligators and lizards.
• Enter the animals' habitats through a new series of daily videos taken on the facebook live from the Central Florida Zoo.
• Explore a penguin colony in Antarctica from SeaWorld's Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin .
High speed emotions
• Virtually practice indoor skydiving at iFLY Orlando , inside its high-energy vertical tunnels, which allow visitors to float on a column of air.
• Sit in the driver's seat for a virtual race through the Andretti Indoor Karting & Games indoor circuit of high-speed laps and chases.
Virtual learning – making education fun
• You can now watch IMAX educational films normally shown on the Cinedome of Orlando Science Center. watch the movies MacGillivray Freeman IMAX films by streaming, America's Musical Journey on YouTube; and Dream Big, humpback whale and national adventure parks on Vimeo on Demand.
• Learn about living in space, on Mars and rockets, or tour the Space Shuttle Atlantis during the new series on Facebook live from Kennedy Space Center.
• At Disney Imagineers, learn real-world case studies and even design a theme park experience through interactive activities and lessons in park engineering and design. This free online program is created in partnership with Khan Academy and Pixar.
• Draw Mickey Mouse, through Disney tutorials on how to illustrate the famous figure on the channel of Disney Parks on YouTube . Cast member Stephen Ketchum provides expert tips on how to draw Mickey over the years, from the 1920s vintage to the more contemporary version of "wide-eyed".
Music, Films and Museums
• Listen to musical performances at the Timucua Arts Foundation, located in the home of the former Cirque du Soleil music director. The foundation will publish daily videos of previously recorded performances on its Facebook page and will also host the Digital Music Flea Market to help local musical artists.
• Get a daily recommendation and insider information about movies from a film expert on the Facebook page of the Enzian Theater.
» Travel the world with these 15 easy recipes to make at home
» Map shows real-time countries not yet affected by coronavirus
» Without humans, 97 sea turtles are born on Pernambuco beach
» Covid-19: Flags of affected countries are projected on Christ the Redeemer
Subscribe to our channel:
Plan your Trip
Do you want to speak to the newsroom or report any errors found on this page? Send a message to [email protected]